Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I *L*O*V*E* my job!

Just want to say how much I Love My Job~ I have had the most amazing past two weeks shooting all kinds of sessions from engagement sessions to maternity sessions! and there a few Senior high school sessions too. I just love all! Everyone has been so much fun to work with and they each teach me a little something new every time.

I'm so excited~ a month from today I will be getting ready to shoot my first wedding!! I can't wait! A month from today will be the rehearsal dinner and then the next day will be the big day! Wish me luck!! I've got so many ideas on so many fun shots!

I feel so blessed! I thank God everyday for the talent he has given me and for helping me realize and unleash my passion!

have a great rest of the day and don't forget to embrace the journey~


No comments:

Post a Comment