Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring is in the Air!

This week started out *B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L*! The temps got up in the lower 70's and it actually felt warm outside!I even heard the birds chirping and getting their nests ready for new birth! It got me thinking that in only 2 shorts months it will be spring and Easter~ My favorite time of the year!! I love spring and I really love Easter! Easter is my favorite holiday~ guess it's all the vibrant colors of spring and I'm sure it's the bunnies too!! Oh yea~ and the chocolate! This is a picture of my brothers- Easter 1959~ love the matching white coats and navy bow ties!

I can't wait for all the trees to start budding and the flowers to start blossoming. It's the perfect time for family pictures~ I promise I'll be a little more creative than this one of my family at one of many Easter family reunions~

I'm running a Spring Special~ 10% off my Creative Session and one free 8x10! So book now~ my calendar is filling up and Easter will be here before you know it!

Happy Spring y'all~!
MaryLee

No comments:

Post a Comment